Railjet Train Economy Class
Almost 70 passengers can be carried in a regular Economy Class carriage of a Railjet Train. The specific number depends on the carrier, either Austrian or Czech railways.
There are four Economy Class coaches per OBB train and five coaches in a standard Czech Railways Railjet train. The number of coaches depends on demand on the specific route mostly.
The seating plan in Economy Class is relatively standard for the high-speed trains you may see in Europe. There are 2+2 seats placed in front of each other, and the rest are designed for 4 people sitting together.
Meals and snacks are not included in the Economy Class fare but can be purchased separately from the train's restaurant.
Railjet Train Economy (2nd) Class distinct features:
- partially adjustable seats of a modern design, sometimes equipped with the footrests
- foldable tables, perfect for your laptop or belongings
- family areas with board games available. Child cinema is on the list too
- silent areas
- one electric outlet per each two seats
- snack and beverage trolley service
- 5 bicycle racks
- lots of space for luggage with Railjet luggage racks