Railjet Train First Class
What kind of trains are Railjet first class?
First-class tickets include all the facilities that the economy class offers, but the upgrade adds leather seats that can be perfectly adjusted according to your individual needs and even more leg space to the comfort of your trip. In addition, every seat is equipped with an electrical outlet.
Moreover, drinks and food from the restaurant menu can be served right to your cozy seat. Most of the trains also have quiet relaxing zones that passengers can enjoy during the ride.
The seat configuration includes 2+1 seats, single line seats, and those quadruple seats, which seem perfect for family travels or friends trips.
Railjet Train First (1st) Class distinct features:
- food and drinks served right at your seat, however not included into the fare
- onboard portal with newspapers and magazines available through free WiFi
- individually adjustable leather seats with increased legspace
- each of the seats has individual electric outlet
- quiet zone for the best level of comfort (available in 90% of Railjet trains)